- AV & Multimedia Materials
- Articles, Journals & more
- Notable Collections
- Online Services
- Information Services
- Contact Us
- Opening Hours
- Library Location
- Floor Plans
- Library Top 10
- Library Guidebook
- Library Matters
- Site Map
- Information Commons
- Rules, Regulations & Policies
- Lost and Found (Personal Belongings)
- Library Statistics and Surveys
- Online Exhibitions
- Library Projects
- Library Liaison Programme
- What's New
Survey Instructions of LIBQUAL+Â® Library Survey 2015
- Please turn off any advertising or pop-up blockers when taking the survey as they may prevent the questions from appearing on your computer screen.
- Your confidentiality of all personal information in this survey is assured.
- Questions #1 to #22 of the survey ask you the minimum level you would accept, the most you would want, and your opinion of how far the Library is above or below either of those scales.Â Question #23 to #38 ask for your opinion on the information literacy and research support services that the Library provides, as well as on demographic information.
Â (For CC and LIFE students who are studying Associate Degree, Diploma Programme or Higher Diploma Programme, please select âNon-degreeâ from the âPositionâ in Question #38.)
- The last question of the survey allows you to fill in your Lingnan email address, if you wish to enter a lucky draw for a chance of winning fabulous prizes (Click HERE to see the list of lucky draw prizes).
åå·çç¬¬1è³22æ¢åé¡å°æäºè§£ä½ å°åæ¸é¤¨æåå¯ä»¥æ¥åçæä½æ°´å¹³ï¼ä½ æææçæé«æ°´å¹³åä½ èªçºåæ¸é¤¨è¶ è¶æè·é¢ä¸è¿°å ©é æå¤é ã ç¬¬23è³38æ¢åé¡åååä½ å°åæ¸é¤¨è³è¨ç´ é¤æåçæè¦åå ¶ä»è³æã
- å¦ä½ å¸æåå æ¯æ¬¡åå·èª¿æ¥çæ½çï¼è«æ¼åå·çæå¾ä¸æ¢åé¡å¡¡ä¸ä½ çå¶ºåå¤§å¸é»éµå°åãæéçåè©³æ å¯åé±éè£¡ã