- AV & Multimedia Materials
- Articles, Journals & more
- Notable Collections
- Online Services
- Information Services
- Contact Us
- Opening Hours
- Library Location
- Floor Plans
- Library Top 10
- Library Guidebook
- Library Matters
- Site Map
- Information Commons
- Rules, Regulations & Policies
- Lost and Found (Personal Belongings)
- Library Statistics and Surveys
- Online Exhibitions
- Library Projects
- Library Liaison Programme
- What's New
Ask a Librarian
Need help finding information or doing research? You can:
1. Chat with a Librarian
Service hours during term 1 & 2 : Monday - Friday, 2pm - 6pm.
If you have enquiries while chat is off, please use the email form below.
2. Email to email@example.com or
3. WhatsApp a Librarian : 6057-6002Â
Scan the QR code on the right / click HERE and save the number in your mobile device!Â
Service Hours : 11:00-19:00 (Monday to Friday)
(WhatsApp messages received beyond the service hours will be answered on the next service day, we do appreciate if WhatsApp messages are received 10 minutes before the closing time of the service)
4. Visit or phone (2616-8571) our Integrated Helpdesk at the Chiang Chen Information Commons (1/F) for assistance.
5. For in-depth research assistance
Make an appointment for the Research Consultation Services.
6. You can also click here to submit user suggestions or click here to view our replies to previous user suggestions.