The Library offers support on copyright verification and clearance in different context:
- Self-archiving: provide advice and help contact publisher to seek copyright permission.
- Digital Publishing Service: provide advice and seek copyright owner’s permission when the publication is owned by third party.
- Research Assessment Exercise (RAE) of UGC: supports the University’s copyright clearance request in RAEs.
All members of the University are welcome to contact the Library for any enquiries relating to copyright. Please e-mail us: email@example.com. Our services include:
- Advice on copyright issues in relation to teaching, learning and research
- Advice on managing your copyright
- Arrange copyright seminars
*Our service is informational only, not for providing legal advice.
Information guides on copyright
Information guides on different topics relating to copyright will be prepared to provide you the latest update on these issues and the Library’s advice. These guides include author-right, copyright agreement, self-archiving, open access, etc.