- Library users should report any loss or damage of the library materials to the Library immediately by filling this Online Form.
- Users are held responsible for any loss, mutilation, damage or disfigurement of their borrowed items. A charge will be made for any library materials at an amount equal to:
- the amount for the replacement of the lost / damaged library materials;
- plus a surcharge of HK$100 processing fee; and
- any accumulated overdue charge for the lost library materials.
- If the cost of replacement cannot be verified (e.g. gift or out of print title), a uniform book fee of HK$500 will be charged for each of the lost / damaged library material.
- All damaged library materials shall remain vested in the properties of the University. You are not allowed to keep the damaged library materials after settling the replacement charges.
- The replacement charges should be settled at the Circulation Counter. Please refer to the service hours of the Circulation Counter in the Library Opening Hours page