Mobile menu

Toxic ; Dollars and scents (20 Sep 2001)

Printer-friendlyPrinter-friendly

Looks at the problem of heavy metal poisoning. Mercury is toxic to the human body, yet it may be inhaled at the dentists' and eaten at the dinner-table. Many doctors point to increasing child developmental disorders, allergies, chronic fatigue, and psychiatric problems as evidence that metals like mercury and lead are degrading our environment and the human condition. Solutions to the problem are difficult to find.

Program: 
Pearl Report
Publish Date: 
Thursday, September 20, 2001
Station: 
TVB
Read more in library record
To access "Lingnan Access Only" Video programmes (e.g. Local TV Programmes on Demand) using thrid-party ISP, you need to use Lingnan University SSL VPN service. For more information on installation of the service, please visit Lingnan University VPN Connection