1-Search : easily discover library content. What is 1-Search?
- Words in a specific order use " ". e.g."human rights"
- Click the title to go to the fulltext or print holdings
Search library's catalogue for books, movies, DVDs, etc.
- Type the keyword(s) of the author, title, series titles, subject or notes. e.g. economic effects, iphone
- Type the EXACT TITLE or the first few words of the TITLE. e.g. education and cultural citizenship, 靈山
- Type the Author's or Artist's SURNAME first. e.g. Shakespeare, William, 王安石
- You can also type in the name of a government body, an organization or a conference. e.g. Hong Kong Monetary Authority, AMA Winter Educator's Conference
- Type as much or as little of the SUBJECT as you want. e.g. human rights, human rights africa, internet in education
- Type as much of the Call Number as you know. e.g. LC1021, PH3251, PH3281.K3815 K8413 2011
- Type as much of the ISBN/ISSN Number as you know. e.g. 0130304832, 9783639159172, 1234 5679
- Type the COURSE NAME or COURSE CODE you want. e.g. organisational behaviour, BUS202, corporate finance, FIN200
- Type the INSTRUCTOR's Name you want (last name first). e.g.wong mei ling, olsen stein
Find library subscribed serials and journals
Find content on the library web site
Find subject guides
- Type the keyword(s) you want to find. e.g. marketing, chinese literature
Displaying 1 - 5 of 10