We are looking for students to join our team as part-time Library Services Ambassadors and now invite applications.
- Assist users in checking in/out Library materials and answer directional questions at the Library Service Counter
- Assist users in using library equipment including PCs, AV equipment, Self-checkout station, print/copy/scan equipment
- Deliver Library materials to the Department's General Office
- Re-shelve Library materials
- Patrol and tidy up the Library public area, assist in shelf-reading and stock-taking exercise
- Take up Library closing procedure
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor or his/her designate
- Full/Part-time students of Lingnan University
- Take up weekday night shift duties AND weekend shift duties during Term time
- Be polite and with good service attitude
- Responsible and detail-oriented
- Have reasonable computer skills and familiar with Chinese input
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in Cantonese, Putonghua and English
- Punctual and persistent
If you are interested, please email your CV to Ms. Kelly Chan (firstname.lastname@example.org) on or before 20 September 2023. First round of interview will be started in early September, shortlisted candidates will be notified to attend the interview.
Should you have any enquiries, please contact us at email@example.com.
24 August 2023