The Library provides access to several hundred online databases covering different subject areas. Users could access these databases in-campus or off-campus. List of databases could be found at:
Due to license restrictions, some electronic resources are available for Library-Use-Only. The list and other details are available here. Please access these resources at the dedicated workstations on Library 1/F.
Booking & Rules
Please book the workstations through the Room Booking System (VPN is needed for off-campus access) for priority use.
||Staff and Student
||2 sessions per day (maximum 1 hour per session) 4 sessions per week (Reset on Sunday)
- The rooms are available on a "First Come, First Served" basis.
- Concurrent bookings of 2 workstations / databases are NOT allowed.
- Users are required to check in at the Service Counter before using the workstation / database.
- The workstation and database will be released to others if the user does not show up after 15 minutes.
- No-show without making any cancellation will count against the quota limit.
- Users are responsible for any losses and damages of the equipment in the rooms.
- Reservation rules and regulations will be subject to change without prior notice.
- Library reserves the right to cancel any booking without prior notice.