To comply with the University’s campus access policy, the Library will resume its access services to valid library card holders of Alumni, JULAC users, Lingnan University MasterCard (Exclusive for Graduate) and other external users effective from 3 May 2021.
- Opening Hours
Please refer to the Library and Service Counter Opening Hours page.
- Physical Access to the Library
- Users can access the Library via the temporary entrance located on the 2/F. Please refer to Temporary Entrance and Counter on 2/F and Closing of 1/F page.
- Follow any checking required at campus entrances.
- Users are required to wear their own face masks at ALL TIMES in the Library and use hand sanitiser when entering the Library.
- The number of seats is reduced to maintain social distance.
The Library will continue to monitor and assess the situation closely. Due to unforeseeable circumstances, the opening hours and physical access to the Library are subject to change with very short notice. Your understanding is much appreciated.
Should you have any queries, please contact the University Library via firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone/WhatsApp/Signal a Librarian at 2616 8586.
30 April 2021