We are delighted to let you know the following updates of Library services:
1. Opening of 1/F North on 8 Feb
Another side of 1/F is now available for your quiet study. It offers:
- Book Collections (LC Class DS795–HJ)
- Movable and flexible reading tables and chairs
- More individual study carrels
- Special Educational Needs (SEN) Equipment
- More Individual and Group Study Rooms (bookings are currently closed and will be resumed when the pandemic stabilises)
Access to the area is currently via the Late Reading Room, as part of the area is still hoarded for the building of the internal lift. Appropriate directional signage is in place to help you with wayfinding in this new area. Mind the sites under construction.
2. Library Workshops
All Library workshops will be held in hybrid mode. You may register at theWorkshops webpage.
3. Other Services
- Office Delivery Service will be suspended due to the current COVID-19 situation.
- Cash transactions will not be accepted, only Octopus payment will be handled during this period.
- Alumni card applications will be suspended.
- The opening hours of the Library and Late Reading Room will be maintained at the moment.
The opening hours of the Library and Late Reading Room will be maintained at the moment. We will continue to monitor and access the situation closely. Due to unforeseeable circumstances, the opening hours and services of the Library are subject to change with very short notice. Your understanding is appreciated.
Should you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Lingnan University Library
8 February 2022